Since 1 December 2019, your deposits have been limited to €500 per week. As a 100% lawful gaming website, Lucky Games respects this limitation.
However, under certain conditions and at your own risk, you may deactivate this limit by following the instructions below:
- Prepare your identity card and card reader.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer to install the eID electronic identity software. Run the software and connect your card reader. The software has been correctly installed.
- Go to the National Bank of Belgium website to retrieve the necessary document. To do so, refer to the Central Credit Register and start the internet app.
- Insert your identity card in your reader, click continue and enter your 4-digit PIN code.
- You will be redirected to the Central Individual Credit Register. Select your language, then click "Request a new statement". Read the conditions carefully before clicking "I accept".
- Your document will automatically appear in a new window. Right click on the page and save your document.
- Then go to your account settings on the Lucky Games website and upload the document.
This check only applies to Belgian residents. If you live abroad, you can deactivate this limit at your own risk without submitting this document in your account settings.